Monday 25 November 2013

The RWA '161st Annual Open Exhibition'

It has been an mildly anxious couple of months of waiting since I applied to the Royal West of England Academy's renowned Annual Open Exhibition. Of some 2500+ artworks submitted this year, only around 500 were eventually chosen. So, I was naturally delighted to learn that my work had made it through the final selection process and would be hung at this prestigious event.


The exhibition opened this weekend with a bustling private view event and I was completely overcome by the shear amount of inspiring and diverse artwork that was on display. My piece is situated in the Methuen gallery:



So, for a second chance to see my latest work 'A Cause for Celebration' on display, be sure to plan a visit to the RWA before 24th January 2014. 

For more information: www.rwa.org.uk/whats-on/exhibitions/2013/11/161-annual-open-exhibition

No comments:

Post a Comment